Supercharge Your Sales with Efty’s Brokerage Integration. | 215

4.3/5 - (7 votes)

Education, Integrations

Only 2% of purchases are closed at the initial contact, did you know that? The remaining 98% of sales need follow-up, which is astounding. 80% of all open sales require an extra 5 follow-ups to be closed, and this is also true in the domain name aftermarket.

I’m happy to report that we’re enrolling the first group of sellers in a closed beta after announcing in November that we were working on integrating a domain name brokerage platform into the Efty Investor application. We’re collaborating with a top brokerage company at this time to assist you close and maximize agreements. This firm has a track record involving more than $400 million in domain sales over the years.

dialing a number to pay.

Subscribers to Efty Investor who choose to participate will be able to designate specific leads to the brokerage team and pay a competitive 15% commission (or $250.00, whichever is larger) if a successful transaction is completed.

You may allocate older leads for their team to revive after selecting a target and a floor price. You can also submit fresh enquiries to the team with a single click.

Brokers at employ a variety of strategies to improve their chances of closing a deal. They are willing to put in the work and are excellent at qualifying leads, following up regularly, and using specialized techniques for different buyer types.

Demand an invitation

In the upcoming weeks, we will be extending invitations to a certain subset of Efty Investor users. Send us an email at with the subject line “Brokerage” to be included to the list.

Keep checking back if you requested an invite but haven’t received access yet. Every day, we onboard a new group of vendors.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *